Tuesday, May 4, 2010

a twist in my story.


Hi bloggers!!
since kuso loku said "no wonder your english never improve"
( because i have never written a post seriously ) :D
then i think i should improve myself now.

i have been doing nothing during april fool month.
being good-for-nothing and aimless for a month
yet i am still dunno what the heck to do to myself.
i need someone to lead me ( like i am a kid )
cant bear the life being a 21st years old stupid adult.

i thought that i will be better after resigned the so-called "interior designer" job
but then who knows i am still feeling the same...may be even worst
because everyone is working hard for their better life
i dun wan to be the laggard like those stupid senseless ppl who never improve themselves
stay the same since 90s till now.

i have never used my brain for a long time..guessed it has already became a scrap iron.
i really need something new
: new friends, new surrounding, new topics, new knowledge, new activities, new target, new HEART!!

perseverance is all i need!!
i dun want to let my laziness to block my way to strive for my new life!!

goodbye, laziness.
hi, dreams. :)

2 comments: