Monday, June 7, 2010

the Busiest week, ever!



It's absolutely a happening week!!
it has brought me in a very complicated mood.
i can't remember what had really happened, but my camera did!



Itu kan saya Fang Sing Er, rajinya!
haha, if you are thinking to improve your English, you could purchase this.
portable enough! :D

had a great day with families :)
i can always feel myself in their eyes, they remind me of my own ability, tell me that i'm great. :D


On the side, i had great time with kl besties also.
it's JUNE!!!!
i can't believe that i am actually have so many Gemini ba bi kawans!! haha :D

non-stop celebrating their birthdays has suffocated me.
haha lack of fresh air! too busy, schedule full, i couldn't breathe! :DD

Cloudy yin, 2nd of june ; Michelle Tang, 6th of june.
haha i have made birthday cards for both of them. rush hour, haha!



this is the one for most ba bi Gemini pig, Cloudy Tan Mei Yin!
haha, she said the card is nice and she loves it! :D
i'm happy :D my handmade card kena glorified :D haha
in truth, i think i can make a even better one than this, it's definitely not a good one, Yet. :)
hoping to show you all a better production soon!



hehe, this is for our most blurry Gemini kawan, Michelle Tang! :D
a more simple one for her, haha because that she is not that ba bai. :D
i finished it in least time, haha but, less is more - Mies Van der Rohe. :DDD
don't doubt about my sincerity :)

a good frame of mind ;
Be optimistic, everyone. ^◡^

5 comments:

  1. but....mc one nicer...
    ok lo..maybe i 贪新忘旧~♥
    can make one more for me =P
    farewell card?? i was plan 2 frame it =D
    serious !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. never doubt ur sincerity!
    i love it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. harlo pretty sing er , can i get one???

    :'(

    they're jst so awesome!geng~

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha thank you leng lui yi shin!
    haha, send me ur home address then u may get one for ur birthday!!! :DDDD

    ReplyDelete