Thursday, July 1, 2010

Memory speaks through Old Photographs. : )



Hello my dearest friends! :D

I have found some really memorable photos when i was at hometown last last last week.
So i'm gonna share all about my parents' and my memories through these remarkable old photographs. :D




Old photographs of my mom's, colors of these are just awesome!!!
i smelled the time of life!!!



Before marriage.



After marriage??
then, gained weight. :DDD



i have learned to laugh happily since i was a kid?? :DDD



can't i just close my mouth? :DDD



do not try to provoke me, or else, i will show kung fu i have memorized from 射雕英雄传!! :DD



Standard 6 ; Form 1 ; Form 2
there was nothing different, i am still maintaining my original size nowadays, very well. :DDD



haha i am totally speechless to these two photos. O.O

Professional models?? hahahaha

and now, notice the comparison below.



how is it? haha my mom was so attractive in this photo but the one i've taken with that Elibirdbird Sia was so........... :X

Memories are sometimes cruel when we were looking so unsightly in those old photos. :DDD

Memory Quotes!!!

- Life is a rough biography. Memories smooth out the edges. ~Terri Guillemets

- Memory
is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose. ~From the television show The Wonder Years

I'll never willing to lose it, do you? :D
i hope memories do smooth out the edges of you all.
Good night :)

5 comments:

  1. You .. FANGSINGER. haha Never chg from last time til now. Still so many patterns. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha!!! i am who i am!! :DDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. pattern liao liao ::::::::
    some more got my modeling photos

    btw your mom was prettier than you XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha i know i know!!!! dun have to mention again la u!! haha eh, u memang ada potential untuk jadi model since young. modellyn

    ReplyDelete